Saturday, June 13, 2020

Joe Praize Shares Major Throwback Photo: “I Always Knew it would work in my Favor”

0
Joe Prazie_Throwback

Award-winning Nigerian gospel artist Joe Praize has shared a major throwback photo of himself from many years ago.

Captioning the pic posted on Instagram, the ‘Mighty God’ singer-songwriter revealed that even as an orphan in his teens, he had never been afraid of the future.

Never at any time in my life was I afraid of the future … I always knew it would work in my favor even as an orphan as a teenager. JOE PRAIZE, a man that God HELPED.” He wrote

“I am a man that God Helped By Himself,” said Joe Praize in a previous post he shared few days ago. He also added that his present status doesn’t look like what he has been through.

The revealing throwback photo comes as an inspiration for his fans and encouragement to someone to never give up and trust God.

“Let it be known to the whole world that this man Joe Praize is a man that GOD HELPED BY HIMSELF… I have been through a lot but my present status doesn’t look like what I’ve been through and where I am headed is MIND BLOWING.” He penned on Instagram.

“MY WORD TO KNOW TODAY IS GOD WILL HELP YOU TO WIN IN AN IMPOSSIBLE ENVIRONMENT”

Real names, Joseph Omo Ebhodaghe – Joe Praize, is a celebrated Nigerian praise-worship leader and multi-award-winning recording artist who is famed for his smash hit “Mighty God”. Late last year, His single “Joy Overflow” won the Hit Song of the Year (All-Star Category) award at LIMA Awards 2019.

Author Image
AboutLegit

Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design

No comments:

Post a Comment